Thursday, April 06, 2006

GRUMPY OLD MAN

I have a right to be pissed off with many things. I dont like James Blunt! I hate his songs. I hate his voice. He looks like a bum. Dont know why he's so successful. So he writes his own songs. Big deal! So do the KRU boys. And they stink like Sg Seget! Those boys cant sing to save their lives either. Neither can bloody Bucky from the latest American Idol series. Know who else cant sing? Noor Kumalasari! Is that her real name? Who gives their children names that are almost impossible to pronounce, let alone spell?! Whoever that was must have a weird sense of humour. Her half-sister is called Anita Sarawak! I doubt if that's her real name either. If I had to name my daughter after a place in Malaysia, I would probably call her Lina Langkawi. That's a cool name. Mysterious. Legendary.
Back to Anita Sarawak. Her mother was Siput Sarawak. Another strange name. Word has it, Anita almost committed suicide in the 70's. She wanted to kill herself because of the embarassment her mother was about to inflict upon her. Her mother wanted to change her name from Siput Sarawak to Siput Babi!
I'm a grumpy old man. Not always like this but pretty much most of the time. I can be nice. I can be kind. Deep down I'm wonderful. You be the judge. My future postings will help you decide.
I'll stop for now. Until I find something else to piss me off.
HYDE

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

You are hilarious when you are grumpy, LOL.


Rgds,

kna

Friday, June 09, 2006 12:34:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

Bro, dunno what to say. First comment from a bloke (I'm guessing ur one). Thx so much mate! Cant help the odd tear rolling down my cheeks. I'm truly touched...sniff

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:29:00 pm  
Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:36:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

yes lily, i'm very happy ;)

Saturday, June 17, 2006 11:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home