Wednesday, May 31, 2006

TO ORGASM OR NOT TO ORGASM

Good sex doesnt necessarily have to culminate with an earth-shattering orgasm. Dont know which deprived person said this but I'm sorry but I must beg to differ. The big O is a prerequisite for any sexual encounter. It "completes" the act. It is, in fact, the highlight to the act.
For me, sex becomes fulfilling only when my partner cums first. She can opt for multiple servings of the orgasm or be content with just the one. Either way, her orgasm(s) serves only to heighten my sexual response.
I think it is very difficult for a woman to fake her orgasm. It's not just the When Harry Met Sally type of moaning and groaning (which I thought was very stimulatingly done by Ms Ryan). It's more than that. Her body becomes increasingly excited. Her breathing shorter and faster. Her heart rate and blood pressure increases. The pupils of her eyes dilate, the lips of her mouth darken, her nipples become erect, her clitoris swells, becomes hard and exposed.
With increased excitement, her skin becomes flushed and begins to sweat. Her labia, clitoris, vagina and pelvic organs enlarge. There's also the obvious moistening of the vaginal walls, and an enlargement of the clitoris due to increased blood flow trapped in the clitoris's spongy tissue.
As she comes closer to having an orgasm, her clitoris moves inward under the clitoral hood, and her minor lips (labia minora) become darker. As the orgasm becomes imminent, her vagina decreases in size and also becomes congested from engorged soft tissue. Her uterus then experiences increasing muscular contractions.
Sometimes there is a plateau of excitement for several minutes before she is about to orgasm.
THEN IT HAPPENS!

When the floodgates open, all the tension is suddenly released in a rhythmic and involuntary but highly pleasurable contractions that she would feel in her vagina and uterus. Spasms occur in her legs, arms, back and stomach. Her body stiffens. Her vaginal glands discharge a secretion of fluid (love the taste!).
Can a woman fake all that? I doubt it. At best she can mislead him by her screaming his name and declaring that she's really cumming. "Oh Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe Joe........I'mmmmmm CUMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'MMMMMM FUCCCKKKINNNGG CUMMMMMMIIIIINGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH".
That could work.
Sorry gotta stop and take a cold shower pronto.
HYDE

24 Comments:

Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's it. now my ovaries are going into overdrive!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:15:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

So are my testosterones!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:21:00 pm  
Blogger an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

i want my baskin robbins now.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:36:00 pm  
Blogger raksaksabiskut said...

Hmm...i see a somewhat Bell Spot-ish post here ;)
Are you a mechanic too?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:54:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can someone tickle my ovaries?

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:50:00 pm  
Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 2:57:00 pm  
Blogger raksaksabiskut said...

oklah, i admit, i was tickled.
sila geletek lagi.
terima kasih.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 3:31:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

babe,
baskin robbi...? Oh OK. I geddit.. :P

cookie,
no bell in sight. and no, tak cukup pandai nak jadi mechanic. I'm just glad I managed to spell testosterone correctly the first time :)

ms d,
i'll tickle your ovaries if you'll tickle my pickle :pp
ditto lily :D

ttg,
welcome!

cookie,
remember what they say abt tickling - stop when you eyes begin to water.
P.S. I mmg suka geletek.. ;)

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:35:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you're cute and single i'll let you tickle my ovaries while i kebab your pickle :D

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 7:46:00 pm  
Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:19:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

d,
neither but if ur ticklish and hungry, there's just one thing to do....then your pupils will dilate, your lips will darken, your nipples will become erect, your clitoris will swell, become hard and exposed...

Friday, June 02, 2006 8:38:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

ttg,
feathers are great. can amplify the effect to rival Mt vesuvius' eruption!

Friday, June 02, 2006 8:44:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

lily,
which model u wanna test drive? The convertible, sporty or SUV? ;)

Friday, June 02, 2006 8:54:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

next time i come to this blog i will not makan my jamu and have a fan with me.

pening i. all this talk about ovaries, orgasms... kalau dapat tak pe lah gak. ini terus siberia.

Friday, June 02, 2006 12:53:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

Ladies, seriously now, betul ke u all ni not getting it? Ke u all main2kan I ni?

Kalau betul, no problemo. Bisa diatur...

Friday, June 02, 2006 9:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three years of celibacy Jekyll. After the big D it's been Siberia.

Yesterday my gay friend told me that if I was a MAN, he'd date me.

See how pathetic my life is?

Tak caya, tanya TTG the kind of men I attract.

It's ok. I'll be a doting aunt. More broke but less stress.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:31:00 pm  
Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 9:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update laaa update laaaa

boring kerja la

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:52:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

=======>>back!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:41:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my.

i'm so excited.

thing is, my ovaries have fallen flat.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:21:00 pm  
Blogger an0nymous-ign0ranus said...

lamanya cold shower. you out of sabun already ka?

Monday, June 12, 2006 1:37:00 pm  
Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:04:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

==========> back again! :)

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 2:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home