Monday, September 18, 2006

MOVIE STAR? BAH!

I’ve been told that I look like some guy called Bill Pullman. Apparently he’s a big Hollywood movie star who’s acted in many blockbusters.
YEAH, RIGHT!
Like I could possibly resemble a movie star!
I was thinking - who’s this guy anyway? Never heard of him before. Does he even exist? C’mon, get real! Even the name sounds made-up - Bill Pullman.
I suppose the female version is called Jill Pushwoman or something like that. Lol. Try again, people, I thought!

The pic you see on my profile is mine. I was born looking like this. Oh ok ok…..I grew up and looked like this. Any resemblance with another person, dead or otherwise, famous or otherwise, is purely coincidental. If you don’t believe it, go take it up with the Almighty.

Then I did exactly what a cat should never do when it’s curious - I googled this guy Bill Pullman.
Mr Big Hollywood Star looks nothing like me. Nowhere near! If anything, I look better than him. Movie star? Bah!
I've attached both our pics below.
You be the judge. People say we're mouseketeer two same. I mean, mousedeer two same. (Pelanduk dua serupa lah!).
But I seriously beg to differ..
That's me on the left.
The Bill guy looks much older. His hair looks like a the outcome of a 2-hour session in the Bukit Bintang saloon. So not real.
What movies did he act in anyway?
P.S.
Cant get into the mood yet. Ran out of HORLICKS. Tried VICO but didnt work...
JEKYLL

26 Comments:

Blogger Leen AshBurn said...

Is this a trick question?

Monday, September 18, 2006 6:21:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the heck...can I have your autograph then?

Monday, September 18, 2006 6:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can get you into the mood. I can be your HOR and you can LICK me :-X

Monday, September 18, 2006 10:32:00 pm  
Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

Hate to break it to you, but you two could definitely pass as twins .. if I'm not mistaken, your possibly long lost bro played the president in "Independence Day," so at least that's kinda cool, I guess

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:26:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this jekyll or hyde writing the entry?

no mattersss ... you have conveniently forgot to mention that you are built like a fridge found in supermarkets and your body is hairy all over.

*grin*

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:49:00 am  
Blogger Sofian said...

Hi JekyllHyde
Bill who?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:39:00 am  
Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:49:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

leen,
neither trick nor treat. All I'm asking for is a percentage of the royalty cheques this guy cashes..

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:01:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

mobilemom,
can...but i must warn you - my pen only has white ink! :P

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:04:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

cik sum,
i KNEW someone would eventually get it!

P.S.
...and I KNEW it would be you!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:09:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

reel fanatic,
you think so? Cousins maybe, but...twins? He was the Prez? Gotta watch that one again...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:23:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

cinn grott,
it's jekyll...hyde's busy trying to get in the mood :P

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:26:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

esah,
BINGO!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:31:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

lily,
aawwwww.....you're deserve a good wet sloppy HORLICKS! :P

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:33:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soulmate :-X

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 6:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked his role better in "While You Were Sleeping"... all that self-deprecating charm. Very endearing.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:47:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

cik sum,
howzabout a threesome with lily? You game? A couple of HORs and a lot of LICKing!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:10:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

mama,
Was he the one who slept throughout most of the movie? Or the brother?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:14:00 am  
Blogger waffles said...

horlicks? eww. good thing u henskem *roll eyes*

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:18:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

princesswatchamacallit,
u dont like a good horlicking? *batting eyelids*

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:34:00 pm  
Blogger [V]landa said...

wot abt milo?
have u tried milo?

or hersheys chocolate syrup with cold milk?

Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:58:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

I am not gay but you are one handsome bugger if I may dare say so. That is why the ladies are hovering over you like flies over corpse,hahahaha!

I think Pelanduk=deer becoz mousedeer=kancil.

Selamat berpuasa!


Rgds,

Thursday, September 21, 2006 5:11:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

ylanda,
tried everything else, but nothing does me better than a mugga horlicks!

Sunday, September 24, 2006 2:07:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

kna,
you're not a Koleq boy too I hope...

Sunday, September 24, 2006 2:07:00 am  
Blogger N82 said...

Both pics belong to Bill Pullman. I traced the so-called pic of yours and found that you nicked it from http://www.allaboutjazz.com/php/article.php?id=1406 :P Now stop pulling our legs and put on your real pic.
Busted. Hehehe

Sunday, September 24, 2006 11:47:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude,

I am not a koleq boy :D and I am straight as a needle.


Rgds,

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 5:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home