Thursday, September 07, 2006

SEX?

Someone recently suggested that I resume blogging about my (and hers too, it seems) favourite subject of SEX. It's everyone's fav topic too, I suppose.
It's just that some like to write about it. Whereas some others just like to read.
But everyone thinks about it.
I wrote about ORGASM.
I wrote about LUST AND HORNINESS.
I wrote about MY FAV SEX POSITION.
Heck, I even wrote about WORLD PEACE. Ok, so this isn't about sex.
Writing about sex-related stuff is all about being honest. Being sincere about your inner-most fantasies and desire.
Honesty and sincerety are what separate smut from heartfelt ramblings.
So, my next post is inevitably going to be about SEX.
Need to get in the mood :
Air-cond set to 22 degrees (just the perfect temperature for sex. Try it!),
Marvin Gaye and Al Jarreau (music for to summon the beast in you),
Kain Pelikat (the older the better),
A hot cup of HORLICKS (dont know why, but not only does it get me in the mood, my performance is also enhanced!) .........and I should be ready to go!
'Til then...
HYDE

18 Comments:

Blogger raksaksabiskut said...

kain pelikat..lalalala
kain pelikat..lalalala

kain pelikat gets you in the mood? hahahaha!
it's versatility amazes me. banyak betul kegunaan nya :P

Thursday, September 07, 2006 11:40:00 pm  
Blogger Sofian said...

OK, now you've got me going. Kain pelekat and Horlicks? Hmmm....

I can understand the air-conditioning at 22 degrees. But kain pelekat and Horlicks?. Must get my man to try that some time ;)

Friday, September 08, 2006 10:16:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

cookie,
kain pelikat - perfect for quickies! :P

Friday, September 08, 2006 3:35:00 pm  
Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Friday, September 08, 2006 3:39:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

esah,
lemme know if it worked for you k? ;)

P.S.
If your man has any reservations, lemme know also...at your service! :P

Friday, September 08, 2006 3:41:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

lily,
Do you know how a major erection in a Kain Pelikat looks like?

Drop by my place tonight and find out.. :P

Friday, September 08, 2006 3:52:00 pm  
Blogger Leen AshBurn said...

Your links are incorrect lah. But having said that, *coughs* myyy isn't the room wee bit hot now?

Friday, September 08, 2006 4:49:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

leen,
Thx for pointing it out.

Room hot? Turn the air-cond down to 22 degrees.. ;)

Friday, September 08, 2006 5:03:00 pm  
Blogger Leen AshBurn said...

Cant. No pelikat-clad man within my horizons at the moment *wails*.

Friday, September 08, 2006 5:23:00 pm  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

I can understand all the other requirements, but old kain pelikat? Pray tell me, am getting a tad too old for this game.

Saturday, September 09, 2006 3:07:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah!!!!! i now know what to do whenever i need Hyde to come ot from his old hydey-hole and do a quickie update!!!

get the old kain pelikat out and hey-ho! all is well in the werld!

Monday, September 11, 2006 9:18:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

leen,
you need to "broaden your horizons" then... :P

Monday, September 11, 2006 11:50:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:06:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

kak teh,
never too old, my dear...never too old :P

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 12:11:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

the cinnabar grotto,
you got me eating out of your hands... :)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:04:00 am  
Blogger Ariel said...

since my browser doesn't display pix (blocked by some stupid filter) i can't tell.

it doesn't matter though. i'm just wondering, where's the sex post that Mr Hyde promised?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 9:38:00 am  
Blogger MissNaxima said...

hehehe... i love seeing men wearing old kain pelikat, it turns me on big time.

Thursday, April 03, 2008 7:29:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol..didnt expect anyone to still be reading this.
I'm so touched....

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 1:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home