Thursday, June 22, 2006

THE RINGS OF THE LORD

I’m the Lord of my house. When World Cup season begins, the remote control shall be glued to my palm. No ifs. No buts. I am the LORD!

The Holland vs. Argentina game last night was the 40th match in the World Cup. This means, we’re already 5/8th of the way there, with only 24 matches left. My self-induced sleep depravation should technically be over after the final.

However, going by the previous World Cup tournaments, I’m preparing myself for major withdrawal symptoms resulting from the conclusion of the megafootiefest. That will be the time that I’d go watch any football match I can get the chance to. I watched the local tournaments. Bardhan Cup matches. President’s Cup matches. Even at the nearby pitch, where balding, overweight men - not unlike Fat-boy Ronaldo himself but with way lesser skills - try to emulate the pros. You see, any game will do, as long as I get my daily fix.

Although by then, I won’t be walking around like a zombie during the day anymore but there’s always the perpetual craving for a late night/early morning game. The bags under my eyes demand that I hire a part-time porter to carry them.

The rings around my eyes are so conspicuous, no amount of make-up (not that I wear any, macho guy and all) can conceal them. So remarkable are the rings that I even have a name for them.

I call them THE RINGS OF THE LORD.

Note:
This post is like the calm before the storm. Normal service shall resume in the next post when my fav topic of copulation shall be featured.

JEKYLL

8 Comments:

Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:25:00 pm  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

Caaaan....which would u prefer, the IWallop or iLockUp? ;)

Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:27:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to get rid of the rings, let's go for a botox injection. i know of a doctor who said he's willing to experiment on guinea pigs or suckers (like me).

and i just cant wait for your next copulation post. will it discuss in details the cleaving cicada or playing the jade flute technique?

go go argentina!!!

Friday, June 23, 2006 9:42:00 am  
Blogger raksaksabiskut said...

Eyebags on a man can be sexy. Like Gary Sinese’s.

tak tau hape nak komen lah ni..tekedu sat akibat cik pudenda punya cleaving cicada..hehehe

Friday, June 23, 2006 11:16:00 am  
Blogger JekyllHyde said...

ttg,
ride 'em cowgirls! Praise the Lord! :P

pug pud,
not dr bell i hope!

cookie,
mine dah macam Zsa Zsa Gabor's luggage! not quite sexy :(

Saturday, June 24, 2006 12:45:00 am  
Blogger Lily G said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Monday, June 26, 2006 3:41:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohho! it was your good friend dr bell. jom jom!!!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Friday, July 21, 2006 5:24:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home